Steven and his team at ITS present a variety of solutions for the task at hand, fully explains the various options with all of the plusses and minuses of each and helps make a recommendation that he stands behind.
Plummer in Lodi
Ruckus Wireless ZoneFlex Indoor
Smart Wi-Fi for the Mobile Internet
Ultra-fast and Reliable Smart Wi-Fi Access Points
with Dynamic Beamforming.
In the world of wireless LANs (WLANs), power and simplicity are like oil and water — they’ve just never mixed — until now.
Our Ruckus WLAN systems brings power and simplicity together for large-scale indoor deployments — along with all the requisite capabilities demanded:
- Seamless interoperability
- Advanced Wi-Fi security
- Massive scalability
- Best-in-class performance
- Robust WLAN management
What’s more, Ruckus WLAN solutions combine the best of centrally managed WLANs with jaw-dropping advances in intelligent RF routing and Smart Wi-Fi meshing. The result? The best WLAN products and technology that money can buy. Here are more bullets to mull over:
- Patented Smart Wi-Fi antenna array technology: BeamFlex, which provides extended range and adaptive signal steering, for the most reliable Wi-Fi, period
- Optimum signal path selection, interference avoidance, and auto RF management, for a consistent user experience
- Smart Mesh Networking to eliminate the costly, cumbersome task of pulling Ethernet cable wherever you want access points
- State-of-the-art security — from 802.1x support to Dynamic Pre-Shared Keys, all the latest link layer encryption and authentication mechanisms you’d expect but made simple to administer and manage
- High-performance dual-band 802.11n access points (meshed or wired) that deliver consistently high-performance at range to new 802.11n and legacy 802.11a/b/g clients
- Better coverage with fewer access points
- Configuration in minutes and installation in hours, without cumbersome site surveys or tedious network setup
- Smart Wi-Fi access points that can be flexibly deployed with or without a Smart WLAN controller
- Controller stays out of the data path of wireless LAN clients and handles management traffic only
- Smart Wi-Fi access points handle all control traffic and probe requests/responses, as well as the data path between wireless clients
- More feature write-ups in the ZoneFlex FAQ
The industry’s highest performance enterprise-class dual-band 802.11n Smart Wi-Fi access point with dynamic beamforming and centralized management.
The industry’s best-in-class mid-range performance dual-band indoor 802.11n Smart Wi-Fi access point with dynamic beamforming and centralized management.
The industry’s best-in-class mid-range performance indoor 802.11n Smart Wi-Fi access point with dynamic beamforming and centralized management.
The industry’s best performing, affordable indoor 802.11g Smart Wi-Fi access point with dynamic beamforming and centralized management.
The industry’s first high performance 802.11n integrated wired/wireless wall switch.