Steven and his team at ITS present a variety of solutions for the task at hand, fully explains the various options with all of the plusses and minuses of each and helps make a recommendation that he stands behind.
Plummer in Lodi
Voice Services That Offer Best-in-Class Solutions
ITS’s approach to Unified Communications provides a portfolio of service offerings to deliver complete communications - carrier services, messaging, voice, and video - across applications and devices any time, anywhere. These services offer best-in-class solutions for adoption of Unified Communications Solutions, enabling communication and collaboration in an effective manner.
Our Services portfolio includes IT Business Consulting for analysis of alternatives and creation of business cases; VoIP and Data assessments for determination of network transformation readiness; network design; configuration and implementation of Mitel solutions; dialing plan modification; program management and on-going technical support and management -- all in the context of a multi-vendor, multi-technology environment.
ITS offers a full lifecycle of services to Advise, Integrate, Support and Manage multi-location, multi-technology networks. In fact, that is why so many businesses rely on ITS.
The Five Concepts of Unified Communications
- Using communications and networking, it is possible to achieve strategic business benefits. Technical guidance and operational advice is given to align the converged architecture to maximize the business and economic fit.
- Establishing a sound foundation to optimize employee collaboration. Specialized consulting, assessment and planning ensures readiness and integration acceptance for Unified Communications solutions.
- Finding skills to handle the complexity of deploying Unified Communications solutions into a new or existing platform. ITS provides the resources, expertise, tools & processes for efficient and effective integration of Unified Communications technologies.
- Getting the most cost-effective performance from the network. Flexible maintenance options enable maximum value of Unified Communications investments.
- Relying on a single interface for reliability of the network. ITS offers centralized infrastructure management.
If you would like more information about our products or services, you can send us an email at or give us a call at: 866-952-5955, or use our Online Form.
Mitel Voice Systems
Mitel's Unified Communications Solutions empower business success and deliver value by focusing on solutions that drive business process improvements across your entire organization.Learn More