We a full-service IT and Telecommunications Company founded in 1998 and trusted by businesses for over 20 years to offer expert support and services to our customers. We offer enterprise grade solutions and support to ensure our customers never have to worry about their network, security, or communications.
About the Position:
We are currently seeking a full-time Low Voltage Technician to join our team. We are seeking highly motivated individuals that are looking for a career not just a job. Must possess the ability to perform the technical responsibilities of a Cable Installer, function as a lead member of a technical team and work independently in the field.
The Field Technician is responsible for all onsite installation, implementation, service, and support needs for our customers. Our primary focus is Commercial Communications & Technology, to include: VoIP, traditional Telecommunications Systems, Surveillance Systems, Access Control, Cabled Networks, WiFi Networks, and vendor specific hardware and software.
Required Education, Skills & Experience:
- In-depth experience with cabling infrastructure installation, termination, and testing to include but not limited to:
- Copper Category 3, 5e, 6, 6a, 7 shielded in both horizontal and backbone applications
- 18/2 twisted pair
- Fiber cable terminating and testing
- Proper grounding applications
- Experience installing and servicing a variety of telephone, PBX and key systems
- Experience installing, troubleshooting, and servicing of the following areas: CCTV, video monitoring, access control, security systems, computer, and low voltage cabling equipment
- Knowledge of high-speed circuits, routers, switches, and modems
- Must have good organizational and documentation skills. All work is documented.
The ideal candidate must have a Valid Driver’s License, must be comfortable with heights, have the ability to work while on a ladder, comfortable in confined spaces, and be able to lift 50lbs. Must be able to travel as needed.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off and Holidays
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Growth and professional development opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55k - $75k annually DOE